We’ve been talking a lot about leadership lately, and this week, to celebrate our 30th podcast episode, we are talking about our newest offering, the Jetpack Leadership Cohort. (Also, another scotchisode, if you’re interested in that sort of thing…)
We’re building a year-long cohort program to focus a serious spotlight on all of the elements of great leaders, and if you are a podcast listener, then chances are pretty good you would be a great addition to the group!
We talk about:
- Workshop Sessions and the 7 Elements of Leaders
- Peer Group Sessions and the value of working through problems together
- Building Connections that are more meaningful than meeting people at awkward networking events
- Our upcoming launch party (complete with Sword in the Stone)
- The new Jetpack Cohort website (still in progress, but technically it’s there!) at www.jetpackcohort.com
- Teddy Ruxpin, the now-abandoned Twitch Stream and the pronunciation of the Christmas Scotch
Join us, for the episode and for the launch party and learn more about our newest method of bringing the best out in up and coming leaders!