This month, there are some big changes happening in our personal sphere. The more we talked through what to do about the latest parenting challenges, the more we realized that our work was very relevant, which ultimately led to this podcast.
Often people stay at a workplace where they feel as though they can’t continue. We have seen it many times. Our conversations this past couple of weeks with our kids have centered on the idea that you are never stuck working somewhere – you can always get out, if that’s really what you want.
We talk about:
- Recent happenings in the Sturgeon household
- Changing the Educational Paradigm
- Prison mentality – “I can’t leave”
- Family mentality – “I’m not happy with my work, but my team needs me”
- Link to Cadence’s Social Media HVAC Zelda Video
- Link to the ‘Wasabi’ video
Join us and learn a little more about the Sturgeon clan, or stay for the moral support in getting yourself unstuck!