We’re in the business of helping companies navigate big changes. When an organization moves through a lot of changes in a short period of time, burnout is inevitable.
In this episode, we talk about managing burnout, both in the leader of the organization and in the rest of the team.
We talk about:
- Looking out for your health
- Understanding what change feels like
- Finding support within your team
- Connecting with peers who are experiencing a similar process
- Getting through change in ‘sprints’ of intense activity
- Team activities to let steam off
- Being compassionate about mistakes
- Creating team downtime
- Setting an example
- Communication among the team
- Expecting small setbacks
- Projecting Optimism
Join us, and let’s look at how you can support yourself and your team through the process of change!