The word trust is one we hear all the time with regards to employment issues. We just need people we can trust. That person didn’t work our because they didn’t quite earn our trust. But what is really going on when we have issues with trust? And how can we get past them?
This week we’re snowed in and talking about Trust vs. Faith, two very different concepts with different solutions. We talk about:
- Trust – The concept of whether you believe someone means what they say
- Faith – The concept of whether you believe that someone is capable of doing what they say they can do
- Does Trust need to be earned? Does Faith?
- How can we handle when someone loses our Trust or Faith?
- How can we work to gain Trust from someone?
- The difficulty of trying to podcast from home where the kids and pets are determined to make background noise!